- Our work on smartphone based sensing of antibiotic kanamycin is accepted in RSC advances (02/2019)
- Welcoming new lab members: Swastik Hedge (SRF) and Twinkle Gupta (External MS intern) to the lab (01/2019)
- Satyaghosh wins the Zeeshan Khan Memorial award at the Bangalore Microscopy Course 2018 for his paper with Pradeep on pore forming toxin, Cytolysin A (09/2018)
- Our joint work with Ayappa Lab and Visweswariah Lab on pore-forming toxin, Cytolysin A is online in PNAS (07/2018)
- Harsh Chajjer is selected for the prestigious Prime Minister's Research Fellowship 2018 (05/2018)
- Narendra and Subhasish's immunologic model to explain EOT+/SVR is accepted in Immunology and Cell Biology. Kudos to Subhasish! (04/2018)
- Thrombin aptamer based detection using PIFE by Saurabh is published in Sensors and Actuators: Chemical. Congrats! (04/2018)
- Our review on 'Single molecule Virology' for Journal of Biosciences is in press. Terrific work by Sunaina and Satya. (03/2018)
- We file patent for a new method for quantification of biomolecules. Great ideas from Jatin and Priyanka. IPA # 201841012166 (03/2018)
- Jatin's first manuscript on fusible microelectrodes based impedance cytometry is on bioRxiv (03/2018).
- Congratulations to Jatin for filing his first patent! Indian Patent application (#20174105044) titled title: “ Microstructured electrodes and method thereof ” (12/2017)
- Suraj Jagtap got selected in to the PhD programme in Chemical Engineering at IISc. He will be joining from Jan 2018 session (12/2017).
- Harsh Chajjer (BSSE) and Rohit Dutta (MBU) joined the lab (07/2017).
- Satyaghosh wins the Best Poster Award on his work on 'Pore forming Toxins' at the Indian Biophysical Society Meeting (IBS 2017) in Mohali (03/2017).
- Monisha joined our team as a Junior Research Fellow (04/2016).
- Lakshmi Rangaswamy is our new lab manager (04/2016).
- Suraj Jagtap joined our lab as a part of Chemical Engg. ME program (01/2016).
- Jatin and Saurabh win the Best Oral and Poster presentations at the ChemE IISc Symposium 2016 respectively (02/2016).
- Priyanka wins the Ambuja’s Young Researcher’s Award (ChemCon) for her MTech thesis (12/2015).
- Satyaghosh Maurya and Priyanka join our lab as part of the Chemical Engg. PhD program (9/2015).